The IJBMC JOURNALS publish written manuscripts mainly in English language. The submitted manuscript which to be issued in this journal must presents its originality, unpublished work; and it has not been submitted to or not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The manuscript must be typed and submitted as follows:
- The manuscript must be prepared using Microsoft Word file (doc/docx) format
- The text must be typed in single spacing by using Times New Roman font, with 12 points.
- Single column.
- In the size of A4 paper.
- Not more than 10 pages (Between 5,000 – 7000 words excluding bibliography / references).
- Papers must be submitted via online submission manuscript system. Any queries regarding IJBMC JOURNALS can be made via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Template of IJBMC JOURNALS. 1. IJBMC Template 2. IJBA Template 3. APRRE Template 4. RAMSEY Template
FORMAT AND STYLE
The title of manuscript must be concise, descriptive and does not exceed 15 words. An informative abstract must summarize the purpose and major findings of paper which not exceeding 200 words. Abstract should contain problem statement of the research, research objective, research methodology and research findings. The article must have keywords stated after abstract in maximum of 5 items.
Ideally, the division of manuscript content should include the following:-
- Introduction and Problem Statement
- Literature Review
- Result and Discussion
For references, it must adhere to the author-date system, where the name of author is written first and followed by the year of publication. The references should be listed in alphabetical order and must be presented along with the final manuscript. The authors are expected to ensure that the information needed is cited in the references. The manuscript must conform to the guidelines based on APA format. The references style should be applied consistently at every components of the manuscript.
Within the journal, the use of footnotes is inadvisable. However, it it is unavoidable, the author must replace with endnotes after the references.
The author is responsible in ensuring the manuscript does not abuse any authorized copyright laws. It is fully the author’s accountability to obtain permission from authors and publishers of any previously published, copyrighted material for republication or modification of contents. The copyright-holder’s permission must be compiled together with final manuscript during submission.
The author also need to sign and return the Copyright Transfer Form prior to publication of your paper into this journal. Please download the Copyright Transfer Form here.
Every submitted paper will be filtered by the editor before the paper is peer-reviewed by one or two reviewers. Regarding the publication of a manuscript, it will be evaluated based on its compliance with the concept of IJBMC JOURNALS, the compatibleness for contribution to the discipline, the intensity of analysis, the conceptual wide scope, the clarity of presentation, technical adequacy and language.
The names and affiliations of all authors must be stated at the cover page and printed together with the manuscript.
All manuscripts will undergo some editorial modification. Therefore, it is important for authors to proofread carefully. Authors are required to notify the editor for any correction or addition or any missing content. Poor journal writing will not be considered for publication. The poor journal writing include but not limited to severe grammatical error, excessive use of jargon, poorly designed tables or figures, poor organization of the written articles, unreliable or incomplete data, high plagiarism (more than 20% similarity index) etc If the submitted paper is of the similar dataset or similar methodology by the same author, it must be cited/self-cited properly.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLISTS
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration;
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs Times New Roman, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Papers submitted may go through similarity checks using appropriate software.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All submitted papers will be preserved and archived in Malaysia National Library repository ; Legal Deposit 1986 (Act 331).