SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
We invite original, previously unpublished, research papers, reviews, concept papers, surveys and tutorial papers, case studies and short research letters. Manuscripts should be written in English. All the papers should ideally between 5000-7000 words in length. Submissions must include the elements such as title, authors, affiliations, contacts, abstract, index terms, introduction, main text, conclusions, and references. All paper submissions will be accepted only in (.doc) format according to the journal specific format. Each paper will be provided with a paper ID for future reference.
All submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, simply click the submission link below :-
PEER REVIEW POLICY
Peer review is the cornerstone of scholarly publishing. It ensures that published research is rigorous, accurate, and of high quality. Our journal is committed to providing a fair and transparent peer review process that upholds the highest standards of academic integrity.
All submitted manuscripts undergo a rigorous double-blind peer review process. This means that the identities of the authors and reviewers are concealed from each other, ensuring impartiality and fairness.
Our peer review policy is as follows:
- All submitted manuscripts are initially assessed by the editorial team to ensure they meet the minimum requirements for publication, including adherence to the journal’s scope and style guidelines.
- Manuscripts that meet the minimum requirements are then assigned to at least two independent reviewers with expertise in the relevant field. Reviewers are carefully selected based on their academic credentials and research experience.
- Reviewers are given clear instructions on how to evaluate manuscripts and are asked to provide constructive feedback on any strengths and weaknesses in the research.
- Authors are given the opportunity to respond to reviewer comments and make revisions to their manuscript. Revised manuscripts are assessed by the original reviewers and editorial team to ensure that all reviewer comments have been addressed.
- The final decision to accept or reject a manuscript for publication is made by the editors, taking into consideration the feedback provided by the reviewers and the revisions made by the authors.
- If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors are provided with detailed feedback on how to improve their research for future publications.
Our commitment to transparent and fair peer review ensures that only high-quality research is published in our journal. We strive to provide authors with valuable feedback to improve their research and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in their fields.
- Definition of Plagiarism
Plagiarism is defined as the act of using someone else’s work without proper attribution or permission. This includes copying text, images, tables, or any other form of content from another source and presenting it as one’s own work. Plagiarism also includes the use of ideas, concepts, and theories without proper citation.
- Prohibited Actions
Authors must not engage in any of the following actions:
a. Copying content from another source without proper attribution or permission.
b. Using paraphrased content without proper citation.
c. Using someone else’s ideas or concepts without proper attribution.
d. Submitting work that has been previously published in another journal or publication without proper citation or permission.
e. Submitting the same or similar work to multiple journals or publications without proper citation or permission.
- Consequences of Plagiarism
Authors found guilty of plagiarism will face the following consequences:
a. The paper will be immediately rejected from consideration for publication.
b. The author will be banned from submitting any paper to the journal in the future.
- Plagiarism Detection
The journal uses plagiarism detection software to investigate every submission for plagiarism. The software compares the submitted paper with a large database of publications, archives, and websites to identify any instances of plagiarism. The editor may also manually check the submission for plagiarism. Only 20% maximum similarity index is allowed.
- Responsibilities of Authors
Authors must take the following responsibilities:
a. Ensure that all content in the paper is original and not plagiarized.
b. Properly cite all sources used in the paper.
c. Avoid reusing any content from previous publications without proper citation or permission.
d. Check the paper for plagiarism using plagiarism detection software before submission.
The journal takes plagiarism seriously and will not tolerate any form of plagiarism. Authors must ensure that their submissions are original and properly cited. Any instance of plagiarism will result in immediate rejection of the paper and may have further consequences.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Our journal fully embraces the principles of open access to scientific research. We believe that knowledge should be freely accessible to anyone interested in it, without any financial barriers. To this end, we have established an open access policy that ensures that our content is available to all, without any unnecessary restrictions.
- Free and Open Access without Delay: Our journal believes that research findings should be available to everyone without any restrictions. Therefore, we provide immediate, free and open access to all our published content as soon as it becomes available online.
- No Embargo Period: We do not impose any embargo periods on our content. This means that our readers can access the published research findings without any delay or waiting periods.
- No Requirement for Users to Register to Read Content: Our journal does not require users to register or create an account to access the published research findings. We understand that this can be a deterrent for readers who may not want to share their personal information.
- Creative Commons License: Our journal has adopted a Creative Commons license, which allows readers to use, share and adapt the published research findings, provided they give the appropriate credit to the original work.
- Depositing Published Articles: Our journal supports the practice of archiving published content in institutional or subject-specific repositories, to ensure its long-term preservation and accessibility.
- Open Access Advocacy: Our journal plays an active role in promoting the value of open access publishing and advocating for policies that support the dissemination of research findings without any restrictions.